- next season contracts until 14 July 2021 or 2022 depending on the starting date but for maximum one season (with a 3-month probation; yearly prolongation possible; Hungarian immigration regulations apply);
- monthly wages in accordance with the achieved qualification level within the existing system;
- a wide, world-class, regularly growing repertoire
How to apply: Please send your application material as described below in one e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of application materials: 15 August 2020
Following evaluation, those invited will be contacted via email to agree upon an exact date and time when the online audition would take place The invitees must have access to either Microsoft Teams or Zoom, a good quality camera and good internet connection for the audition process which will take place in the form of a video conference call with the Artistic Board.
- 1 headshot (in a separate picture file please);
- 2 or 3 dance photos in classical poses (max. 8 MB altogether)
- professional CV including date of birth, citizenship(s), e-mail address, mobile phone number, height in cm, weight in kg, education, competitions, awards, main roles, work experience etc.
- link of 1 video recording of recent classwork (no older than 6 months, ladies in pointe shoes)
- links of 2 video recordings of recent classical variations (no older than 6 months, ladies in pointe shoes) uploaded on the internet, without password protection
Participants will be informed of the results of the audition by e-mail within a month after the audition.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please note: The photo and video material should be a current representation within half a year’s time. The duration of each video should not exceed 15 minutes. Please make sure that the applicant is easily identifiable on videos. Please avoid sending zip or video files as attachments. Posted materials will be neither kept, nor processed. No application fees apply. Please be reminded that it is not the content alone but also the form that will make a first impression about you. Precision is requested and highly appreciated, both on and off the stage.
The data processing policy can be read in the attached document.